2010년 7월 20일 화요일

What promise does the ad make and how? (Assignment)



I’d like to mention about the curious advertisement. It tries to appeal that this perfume has its own power. They want to say this is not a simple one, but it has unique smell so it can attract many people and only few can use it.

The targets audiences are especially young girls. Britney Spears is the main of this picture and it looks like she says “Do you dare?” and there is a guy behind of her.

Definitely she attracted a man in this advertisement. So it can be a warning to the guy. It is like “Do you dare come up to me?” or we can analyze in different way. She says “Do you dare have this to attract guys” saying to ordinary girls.

There is a girl who trying to enter somewhere and also there is a man who is taking a look at her. Everything looks so dark except her. Absolutely she is special in this picture. She is different because of ‘curious’. She is highlighted, bright and attractive. In the foreground a sexy girl saying “Do you dare?” and in the back ground a man looks so unimportant one.

The main is not the girl I think. The main is this situation and her intention. It might have two meanings. One is she is attracting the guy and saying to the ordinary girls that “Do you dare you want to be same with me? I’m different” and another one is like saying “I’m not interested in normal guys because I’m different.”

Ether ways are not so polite but she has strong confidence with ‘curious’. It makes me feel that I want to smell this someday and I want to see a girl who is so nice who makes me attracted.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기