2010년 7월 14일 수요일

Bridge over the troubled water.

Yeajun Chun

Mr. Tsuyuki

English 100

14 July 2010

Bridge over the troubled water.

Now days, I feel so hard. Everything is not easy and it seems like the God is testing

me. It is challenge that I have to overcome to be a better man.

When I was an army, I got those kinds of challenges. Not only military days, but also

when I was really young. At the time, I didn’t know what should do and I didn’t trust

everything around me. Some people say it is just adolescence but I think this is endless

so all the humans are living with this forever. People who want to be rich, someone who

want to get into a good University and many other cases. We all share. We hurt each

other by competition and no one care about other’s situations. Of course, this is just a

small part of human society but this is very cold to everyone.

To me, my home is my castle. Always everyone loves me and I feel happy with all

of them. As I cannot smell air, I cannot feel love of my family. However, I really love all of

them even though I barely say I love you to my family.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기