2010년 7월 14일 수요일

This is Jab-Chae and it is special to me.


When I have my birthday, my mother always made this. This is Jab-Chae and it is not easy to make. It contains noodles, pepper, greens, meat, etc. It takes long time and requires high skill. Anyone can make this food but that would be hard to make nice flavors.

This is very traditional food, but it is not enough to be special for me. This has many other stories for me. My mother really enjoys cooking this. Whenever she makes this, she looks so happy and I feel happy as well. It means my home is peaceful now and my family can celebrate something. We can have a nice dinner together and I will be stuffed.

This food is not spicy. Anyone can eat easily. However, since this is pretty much hard to make, it is very hard to be international food I think.

When I was young, there was my birthday ceremony, I invited my friends and we had really good time. We ate many foods, but this was the best one. My friends really enjoyed this food and other people began asking how to make it to my mother. This is one of the reasons why it is so special for me.

To make it, Chinese noodles 500g, Pork: 200g, dried mushroom 30g, a carrot half size

an onion, a spinach we needs. first of all, cut the base column then swell it into water followed by getting rid of water. chop it off. on next, chop prepared carrot and onion, then put 3T of sugar into the 11T of soy sauce.

Put pork and mushroom into the vessel, then add 2T(tea spoon) of table sugar dissolved in the soy sauce, a ground garlic and an rice wine. Mix them up. Gently cook a prepared carrot and onion on the pan. Leave spinach into the bowl after lightly cooking on the pan to get rid of water.

Cook salted pork and dried mushroom on the hot pan. Put Chinese noodles with soy sauce and oil into hot water vessel in order to make a color and not being swollen.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기